DuPont Pastora Herbicide provides dependable control of many weeds in bermudagrass hay. Weeds controlled include sandburs, crabgrass, purslane, tarweed, horsenettle, johnsongrass, goosegrass, marestail and many more.
For complete label information, click here for the DuPont Pastora Label.
- Active ingredient (nicosulfuron 56.2%, metsulfuron methyl 15%)
- Clean fields for high-quality hay
- Provides reliable sandbur control
- Effective weed control boosts ROI
- Weed-free hay meets horse customer needs
- Follow label for specific use and rate information
- Dry granule
- Covers 217,800 sq. ft.
PASTORA® herbicide is registered for use on bermudagrass pastures and hay meadows, and for use in non-crop areas. Check with your state extension or Department of Agriculture before use, to be certain PASTORA® is registered in your state. Do not use PASTORA® in the following counties of Colorado: Alamosa, Conejos, Costilla, Rio Grande, and Saquache.
PASTORA® is a dry-flowable granule that controls or suppresses broadleaf and grass weeds. PASTORA® is mixed in water and applied as a uniform broadcast spray. A spray adjuvant must be used in the spray mix unless otherwise specified on this label. PASTORA® is noncorrosive, nonflammable, nonvolatile, and does not freeze.
PASTORA® controls broadleaf weeds by preemergence and postemergence activity and grass weeds by postemergence activity. For best results, apply PASTORA® to young, actively growing weeds. Weeds hardened off by cold weather or drought stress may not be controlled. The use rate depends upon the weed spectrum and size of weeds at application. The degree and duration of control may depend on the following factors:
• weed spectrum and infestation intensity
• weed size and maturity at application
• environmental conditions during and following treatment
• application rate and coverage
Contains 5 ounces of DuPont Pastora